Reliable ENT Care
We treat patients of all ages—from newborns to geriatrics—with a full range of ENT services. Listed below are some common services we offer. Our entire staff takes pride in providing excellent care to all of our patients. We’re ready to assist you with questions you may have about any service listed or other ENT-related services not mentioned.
ENT Associates is an accredited facility with Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC). We have an ENT-specific computerized tomography scanner—also known as a “CT” in our office—that scans only the sinuses and temporal bones. By having this scanner readily available right here in our office, we are better able to effectively diagnose and treat your ENT needs at the time of service.
- Otitis Media (Ear Infections)
- Swimmer’s Ear
- Epistaxis (Nosebleeds)
- Hearing Loss
Common Services We Offer
- Evaluation and treatment for snoring and sleep apnea
- Evaluation and management of sinus disease using medical and surgical options to include Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Allergy and immunotherapy (allergy shots) management
- Hearing evaluations and treatment
- Hearing aid fittings along with tinnitus long term habituation
- Ear surgeries, including ear tubes
- Surgery to correct nasal obstruction and deformities
- Voice problems and swallowing disorders